- Sand buckets must be carried and used at all times. They are provided in a number of locations around the clubhouse and on course.
- Repair all plug marks on greens with a pitch repairer.
- Enter and leave bunkers from the lowest access point – generally the back of the bunker or a tongue.
- Once footprints are raked out do not leave the rake against the edge of the bunker.
- Do not lean on your putter when on the green.
- Players may take buggies around the green surrounds, but not on greens.